Ended: July 11, 2019
Sponsored by MGH Division of Clinical Research and the MGH Office of Research Compliance
Speaker: Pamela Richtmyer, Director, Partners Human Research Quality Improvement Program
This presentation will provide a basic overview of clinical research billing. Attendees will gain a general understanding of the clinical research billing process including:
• Developing a study budget that will cover all costs
• Epic research billing responsibilities
• Determining what is billable to insurance
• Routing charges appropriately
• Insight Patient Care Correction process
• Maintaining financial health of study
• Understanding relevant regulations and requirements
• Available resources
This course is geared towards investigators, research nurses, study coordinators, project managers, and all other study staff.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Programs: Experienced Clinical Research Coordinator Clinical Research Investigator Beginner Clinical Research Coordinator
Categories: Clinical Research Clinical Trials Research Billing Research Funding
Usually Offered: January, April, July, October
Sponsor: MGH Division of Clinical Research
July 11, 2019
|10 AM – 12 PM||
Garrod/Mendel, Floor 2, Simches Research Center
Date Reviewed: June 16, 2019, 4:16 p.m.
Date Reviewed: June 11, 2019, 3:43 p.m.
Date Reviewed: May 2, 2019, 11:52 a.m.
Date Reviewed: Jan. 23, 2019, 2:31 p.m.
Date Reviewed: Oct. 12, 2017, 1:49 p.m.