Ended: April 28, 2021
Writing a Clinical Research Protocol : This course is intended for investigators and research staff. A well written protocol is essential to successful and compliant clinical research. This course will address the following questions:
• What are the required elements of a protocol including GCP requirements?
• What makes a protocol effective?
• What issues related to protocol writing have been identified in regulatory inspection and audits?
• Are there special considerations when writing a protocol?
• What is required for protocol training?
Category: Research Quality Improvement
Sponsor: MGH Division of Clinical Research
April 28, 2021
|1 PM – 2:30 PM||
STRATUS Online Moodle, None
|Writing a Clinical Research Protocol||
June 18, 2021