This seminar series hosted by the Brigham Research Institute’s Patient-Centered Comparative Effectiveness Research Center will highlight research tools and resources that are available to the BWH/HMS community. Please join us to learn more about these offerings and how you can take advantage of them to maximize your research efforts. Lunch will be served.
BEI Knowledge Center - Directions from 15 Francis Street:
1. Enter BWH at 15 Francis Street.
2. Walk towards the left of the lobby, between the “B” Elevator and the information desk to find a staircase.
3. Take the stairs down one level.
4. After exiting the staircase, walk ahead to the main hallway, and take a right.
5. You will now be walking in the “lower pike”
6. Walk ahead passing a few hallways until you reach a sign for “Office Services” “Mail Room” “AV” and “Medical Library”
7. Take a right to enter the Office Services/AV, Mail Room, Medical Library hallway.
8. The BEI Knowledge Center will be the last door on your left.
9. Press the handicap/wheelchair button and the door will open.
|Nov. 19, 2018||12 PM – 1 PM||
BEI Knowledge Center, 1st Floor, Room # 127D, Floor 1, Thorn Building
|Current or Future Offerings|
|Tools and Resources for Patient-Centered and Comparative Effectiveness Research||March 19, 2019|
|Tools and Resources for Patient-Centered and Comparative Effectiveness Research||May 14, 2019|